|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Three Peaks Capital Management, LLC
|What we do
|How does Three Peaks Capital Management LLC protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Three Peaks Capital Management LLC collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or give us contact information
- enter into an investment adviser contract or give us your income information
- tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes–information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non–financial companies.Three Peaks Capital Management LLC has no affiliates
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non–financial companies.Three Peaks Capital Management LLC does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.Three Peaks Capital Management LLC doesn’t jointly market